(MA, LLM, MPhil, PhD. PG. DIPLOMA IN CYBER LAW, IPRs, HRs, ARBITRATION)
PRESIDING OFFICER – STANDING HEARING COMMITTEE, AICTE, GOVT OF INDIA.
ASSOCIATIVE MEMBER- NATIONAL LOK ADALAT PATIALA COURT OF DELHI.
- Senior Standing Counsel – Supreme Court Of India & Delhi High Court For EDCIL, Ministry Of Education, Govt Of India.
- Delhi High Court Empaneled Advocate For Pro Bono.
- Senior Standing Counsel, Madras High Court For Income Tax Dept, Ministry Of Finance, Govt Of India.
- Addl Govt Pleader (AGP) Madras High Court, For Govt Of Puducherry.
- Senior Standing Counsel – Association Of Indian Universities (AIU) (Madras High Court, Madurai Bench Of Madras High Court, High Court Of Karnataka)
- Senior Standing Counsel- Delhi Para Sports Association, Para Olympic Committee, New Delhi.
- Delhi Legal Service Authority Empaneled Advocate For Pro Bono.
- Legal Resource Person For Delhi Legal Service Authority.
- Expert Committee Member – UGC, Govt Of India.
- UGC Nominee Member For The Mes Pillai College Of Arts, Commerce And Science, University Of Mumbai.
- Life Member – Supreme Court Of India Bar Association Member – Delhi Bar Association
- Vice President – Bar Association Of India.
- Representing As A Neutral Accredited Member At The National And International Level As Mediator, Arbitrator, Negotiator & Ombudsman.
- Life Member Of Indian Law Institute (ILI) Supreme Court Of India, New Delhi.
- Life Member Of The Indian Society Of International Law (ISIL), Supreme Court Of India , New Delhi
- Life Member Of The Mediation And Conciliation Network (MCN) & Federation Of Integrated Conflict Management (FICM)
- Life Member Of International Law Association (Peace And Justice Through Law)
- Life Member Of Society Of Construction Of Law Life Member Of The Mediation And Conciliation Network (MCN)
- Life Member Of Indian Council Of Arbitration (ICA)
INTER DISCIPLINARY SPECIALIST
- DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS.
- JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION.
- LAW (CYBER LAW, IPRs LAW, CONSUMER LAW, MEDICAL LAW, WOMEN & CHILDREN LAW, INCOME TAX LAW, LABOUR LAW, SERVICE LAW & AND SO ON…)
- HUMAN RIGHTS.
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
- CAREER GUIDANCE
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INCUBATION
- DISASTER MANAGEMENT
BOOKS WRITTEN ON LAW
- WOMEN AND LAW
- MEDIATION, ARBITRATION AND OTHER ADR METHODS. IPR AND LAW
- JJ ACT VIEWS AND PERSPECTIVES
- COMPETITION OF LAW & ECONOMICS
- HUMAN RIGHTS AND LAW
- CONSUMER AND LAW
- DISABILITY AND LAW
- HUMAN RIGHTS OF WOMEN: LEGAL PERSPECTIVES:
- INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS LAW
- CHILD HUMAN RIGHTS
- ETHICS, INTEGRITY & APTITUDE
- MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE AND CONSUMER PROTECTION NEW CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT OF INDIA AND
- ESTABLISHMENT OF CCPA.
- DISABILITY LAW IN INDIA & MANY MORE (AROUND 27 BOOKS )
- Former Bench Of Magistrate (Member/ Chairperson) (JJ Act In CWC/JJB/ Sr. Citizens Tribunal).
- Former Member- Advisory Committee – For The National Commission For Protection Of Child Rights (NCPCR) Govt Of India
- Worked As Member In The Court Of Additional District Magistrate To The Senior Citizen Tribunal
- Worked As Member / Acting Chairperson In Child Welfare Committee As A Bench Of Magistrate (East & North East District) Govt Of Delhi.
- Former State Coordinator For The Missing Track Children – Coordination With JJB, CWC, Dept Of Women And Children, Delhi Police (JWOS) & High Court Of Delhi (Particularly Hon’ble Judges Of JJC Of Delhi High Court)
- Former Pro Vice Chancellor: APG Shimla University – Shimla (HP) & Oriental University – Indore (MP)
- Former Vice Chancellor: OPJS University (Raj)
Dr. B. Ramaswamy has obtained all his qualifications from the reputed institutions and universities such as Loyola College, Delhi School of Economics, and National Law University etc. Apart from his exemplary achievements in the field of Sociology, Development Economics & Law, academically and professionally, he has several other qualifications and professional achievements in the fields of Disaster Management, Journalism and Mass Communication, Human Rights, IPR, Cyber Law, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, Vedic Culture, Leadership, Issues of Women and Children, Disability Studies etc. Honorary Doctorate from Cosmopolitan University, USA,& Inter- American University of Humanistic Studies, Florida, USA, in the field of Social Science.
He was also awarded Honorary Doctorate on Humanities in Apostolic International University, affiliated with and accredited by International Institute of Church Management Inc., Florida, USA. Recently he was awarded D.Litt (Development Economics) from International Economics University, Maldives. D. Litt -(Honoris Causa) Doctor of Letters California Public University, Northern Mariana Islands. USA, for Higher Education. He is a Visiting Fellow, Advisor, Member in several prestigious Institutions both in Government and Private such as IIT Roorkee, YASHADA, Raj Bhawan, Pune and NIPCCD, Govt. of India. He is the Honorary Advisor to most prominent schools/ colleges and universities. He has published more than 250 articles/ books both in National and International magazines/ publications of repute. He continues to write articles to leading magazines and newspapers.
Being a renowned Legal expert , he is an invited Speaker to deliver key note addresses and Chief Guest to various functions, seminars, national and international conferences, Convocations and workshops. He travelled to more than 39 countries to deliver various areas of lectures. He motivates large number of youths including the school children. He makes tremendous impact while delivering each lecture which brings tremendous mind transformation to the youth of India towards nation building. He held important positions in Government viz Member/ BENCH OF MAGISTRATE, Maintenance Tribunal- Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizen Act 2007. He also worked as Deputy Chief Warden- Civil Defence Corps, Delhi and as Director in very many Institutions and Private bodies. He was an acting Chairperson/ BENCH OF MAGISTRATE- Child Welfare Committee, Government of NCT, Delhi – A bench of Magistrates constituted under section 29 of Juvenile Justice.
Being an expert in Law, Development Economics and Education, he is interviewed regularly by the various electronic media, TV channels and Press. His passion is directed towards our Nation Building through Quality Education especially to those who are deprived of Quality education. He is been the Life Member of more than 20 National and International highly reputed organizations. He has received more than 75 awards at the National and International level including, KAUTILYA AWARD for the Contributions on LAW & Development Economics. Award was given by Hon’ble former Vice President of India.